Thanks Sarah (for the survey)

...until I upload pictures from the weekend, this will have to serve as your entertainment...

1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as?
I would go as Sue Sylvester from Glee or Sweet Baby Dee from Always Sunny?

2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling?
Mayo, Mustard, Pickle, Tomato, Lettuce. I prefer charcoal, please.

3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?
I have no idea--I thought about this for awhile, too. Im drawing a blank.

4. It's your first day of vacation, what are you doing?
Sleeping in! Then enjoying my vacation to the fullest.

5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies?
POPCORN. I think it's in my genes to LOVE movie theater popcorn. Thanks, mom!

6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email?
Pop-ups.

7. What do you think Captain Hook's name was before he had a hook for a hand?
 Captain Normal? Captain Two-Hands? Ned?

8. Rock, paper, or scissors?
Scissors

9. How long was it from 'the first date' until the proposal of marriage? How long until the wedding?
For ??? Me? Well...approaching 3 months, we'll see how it goes

10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet?
Too loud, unless I'm in a really quiet room with someone chewing something crunchy--I would lose my effing mind!

11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person?
Honesty and a nice, dry sense of humor.

12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter?
Jelly Beans? Good N. Plenty's maybe.

13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city?
The Campanile perhaps? Maybe just KU.

14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other?.
How great your shopping trip was and how you just didnt spend enough money. Or any conversation where other people talk about spending money that I will never have.

15. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test?
Do people really fail their drivers test? Why is this such a hard thing to accomplish? It just took me once.

16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose?
Chocolate syrup or hot fudge.

17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life?
Cabbage.

18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second?
I'd probably take the chance, unless I really needed the $50.

19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet?
Internet.

20. What are you watching right now?
The Hills, it's just on in the background until the new episode of Toddlers & Tiaras starts.

21. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it's been?
$2.49

22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid?
Holly Hobby, if I recall correctly. Maybe my mom  could tell me if that's accurate.

23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur?
A cook

24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic?
Elevator.

25. Lets say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your 'cleaned up' swear word? Well, if it were "my kid" it would be my cat and she doesnt give a shit if I swear.

Unknown

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment