I am NOT Ashamed!

Tonight on the drive home from Kevin's house, I had my iPod plugged in and was enjoying my music...then it happened....

You know what I'm talking about--a song comes on that you just LOVE (but forgot about) and you MUST sing along. But, you don't just sing along, you get really into it and start doing hand gestures and REALLY getting into it. Then you notice that people driving past you are staring and think you're completely insane--maybe that just happens to me :)

Well, this is the song that did it for me today:
It's All Coming Back to Me by Celine Dion

(sorry, my video link-up isnt working!)

I don't care if people look at my like I'm crazy for belting out this awesome song in my car. The windows were up so they didnt know it was Celine....I'd do it again (and probably will!)

What song makes you turn up the volume, forget you are in your car or what people might think, and just sing your heart out?

Unknown

Connect with me!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha... You are def not the only girl. when I saw what song you were belting it out to, I was like Heck YAH! You can't not sing like a wild maniac, to It's all coming back to me now!

    I'm oficially following ya now. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Paula Cole's Me!! I don't listen to it a lot, but when I do it's over & over & over again and I belt it out! :)

    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcw1nz_paula-cole-band-me_music

    ReplyDelete