Things I Like (for now)

Well, it's Thursday. One more day closer to the weekend! YAY! I'm pretty tired this week so this entry isnt going to be too exciting and wil lbe full of fun links for you to explore. Oh, you want to know why I'm tired? I stayed up WAY too late catching up on Dexter Season 5 and for two nights in a row my cat decided it would be a good idea to sit on my bed and meow VERY loudly for NO reason. Then when I wake up she looks like this:
(she's saying "how dare you wake me up when I'm in the midst of my beauty sleep. It's too bright in here!")

These are some things I've been enjoying lately:

Perpetual Kid--lots of fun stuff to browse through. I bought this yesterday for myself (can't wait to get it!!) and some funny things for some friends of mine who are expecting twins in September. Check out the Bacon Love section and the Cat Butt items. Something for everyone!

The Bloggess--hilarious blogging. I'm particularly fond of this entry, which went viral..easy to see why.

Passive Aggressive Notes--always entertaining. Be sure to look through the archives. While you're there, take a look at Lamebook, Regretsy and Winning at Everything.

Poorly Dressed People--I look at this first thing in the morning when I get to work. A lovely way to start the day (and to check that I didnt make the list).

On another note...how does this happen?
My finger this morning. I have no idea how this happened but it hurts. A lot.

Unknown

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment