A New Approach

Okay...some of you might remember when I blogged about starting the Couch to 5K program. Well, I've abandoned it. I don't really feel like a failure this time because I actually realized something--I hate running and nothing will ever change that. That being said, I need to do something to get my butt into shape before Kevin and I head to Italy. I'll be damned if I'm going to get winded and tired in one of the most beautiful countries in the world.

So, starting April 1, and for the 90 days that follow, I will be following the Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis program. I got the materials last week and havent really had a chance to sit down and read through everything because I've been sick...and when I'm sick chugging Nyquil and my bed sound far more interesting than reading about an exercise program that's going to kick my ass. I did glance at everything when I opened the box. It comes with 4 DVD's, all of which are customized to my body type (dependent on the part of my body I gain weight on the fastest), an eating plan, a tape measure (cause EVERY woman wants to measure how much flab is on her arms, butt, and thighs, right?!), and a plan guide.

Let me tell you this... I've read the testimonials, watched the online videos, seen some before's and after's...it's not going to be easy and it may kill me, but I'm going to try my hardest to stick with it. The eating plan is pretty strict and I haven't sat down to plan out any meals yet, but I think that will be key. The workouts are rotated every 10 workouts and you work out 6 days a week. Sounds like fun, right?

I'm also going to do my best to track my progess on the blog...no pictures until I'm totally ripped and hot though, sorry. : )

Unknown

Connect with me!

2 comments:

  1. 1. I'm horrified by the picture.
    2. When are you going to Italy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I know, I've really let meself go.

    2. In November!

    ReplyDelete