Flashback Friday

It's so nice outside today that I just want to run out of my office screaming so people will think I'm crazy and wont mind if I come back....ANYWAY...this is Flashback Friday and the weather inspired me to post this picture of my brother and I back in the day--I was probably about 8?

We lived in the country and we had a creek in our back yard. There was a spill off where water would flow and we decided to walk down with our cocker spaniel, Dudley, and enjoy some splashing.

What I'd give to have that body (and the tan...since I'm so fair-skinned now) again! I do miss our Dudley. He was hit by a car and passed away when I was in 6th grade.


Flashback Friday

Unknown

Connect with me!

3 comments:

  1. Poor Dudley! Such a fun picture! I really need to dig out some oldies to scan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is tragic. so sorry.

    you look absolutely darling here.

    so glad you have this pic as a wonderful memory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. You can almost feel the sunshine on your skin, & your feet in the water. Now, that's a great picture! I love Jen's Blog for introducing me to other awesome ones! I think everyone should have a dod named Dudley, btw. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete