Paging Alison, Come in, Alison. This is your life calling...

So, the other night I was sitting on the couch reading a magazine and all of a sudden I came to a realization about my life. Ever had one of those moments? It was like everything became clear and the next chapter in my life was determined--yep, all while I was sitting on my ass reading a magazine. Amazing things happen, folks.

Am I scared? Damn straight. I am also nervous, excited, and going to pee my pants. I think a lot of this "moment of realization" stems from the big 2-9. I have a lot of goals that I want to accomplish by the time I'm 30 and my birthday this year reminded me that I needed to get my butt in gear, which reminds me...when's the next night of crazy dancing with my girls?! Call me!

I turn 30 in 5 months and 23 days...things are going to start happening--I just hope I am prepared.

Unknown

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment